21 October, 2009

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”



I am so overjoyed at the moment. I think if there’s one good thing that all the past days’ sickness has done to me – it must be that it brought my friends closer to me. Actually they were always close, only I didn’t realize. I think I now know how so truly blessed I am to have people who truly love me, around me!

A special thanks to Her [she knows who ;-) ], my old neighbors (Zainab, Sakina and Fatima) and all my friends at uni. I.e. Kiran, Ifrah, Dilaira, and Batool! Oh and a very special thanks to kiran’s mum. Her prayers and love made me weep with joy. Cheers to all of you for being there for me, for all the love, support, care and duas. I now don’t care if my wound heals or not, if it looks ugly or goes back to normal, I am just happy that I have people who genuinely care, genuinely love, and genuinely stick around! Thank you all! =)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Batool said...

muah zaini.
v r always dere bus mur kar dekho gi tu hamesha hamay apnay saath pao gi.lol :)

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Kharboozi said...

Lol! Wah wah! batoo! kya dialogue mara hai! =P
it's true though =)

Finally zaini u have realized that u are someone who people love to love! No kidding!!! =)

*hugs*

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Batool said...

true kinu :P

2:51 AM  
Blogger Abdullah Tariq said...

you're welcome. n_n
Get well soon!

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Rakesh said...

This sweet post even needed a background song going for it... :)

Take care.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

Hope ur feeling better now!!..and can sing all the songs u want without forgetting the words;-))

2:23 PM  
Blogger Aly said...

:):)

3:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I wish a speedy recovery! You are a brave girl and I know you will come out of all these.

Good friends are always around you and they don't bother you unnecessary until they feel you need them - that's the quality of a true gem :)

Be happy always - Allah is indeed great!
Take Care dear
Cheers

10:02 PM  
Blogger Thinking said...

hmm....nice blog. I like your style.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

http://www.iamblaiir.blogspot.com

You may like it!...quotes, pictures, etc...

Thank you!
Blair.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Rahul Bhatnagar said...

Got really late on this one... Have you been fine, recently atleast?

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home