30 July, 2009

Goodbye F.R.I.E.N.D.S


I have a knot down my throat right now, and I am going to put the word ‘cranky’ as an in charge for the perfect description of my current mood. And whoever wants to know the reason should swear by his laughing muscles that my reason would not be made fun of, and will be taken as a serious note for future reference.
.
.
So basically if I were to submit an absent note to the blogosphere for my absence then it would voice out the fact that I’ve been addicted lately and due to the powerful impact of the drug, I was unable to keep up with the reality of my existence
.
.
Now, let’s break it for the scared souls skimming through the post! I was addicted to watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S – The TV Show! (Something which the world is over and done with) And now that I am catching up with the world and through with all the ten seasons of this soap opera, I feel such intense loss, it’s partly terrifying.

Addiction is bad, somebody did tell me that, but it sure has temporary advantages. The time I spent watching all those 10 seasons in one go is beyond description. It was as though my reality had transformed and I was a part of their (the cast members’) reality. It feels so bad to sound that dumb publically by pronouncing myself as one of those people who run after celebrities and look them up but I can’t help it. I did look them up on twitter and Facebook and Google and God knows where else, but the point is, it never really works. I mean looking up celebrities and finding them to catch up with their lives sure must be someone’s past time, but it isn’t mine. The only reason I care to do that is to get more of them, more of their humor, leg pulling, sarcasm and chemistry (in case of friends cast members) but as I said, it doesn’t work. Every time I look up a celebrity I feel so bad that it depresses me. They are nothing like what I think they may be. And this makes me realize that I was in love with the characters and not the actual celebrities. And I know that I sound like a silly six year old stating out the facts that everybody already knows, but who cares, I made friends in f.r.i.e.n.d.s and I lost them, that’s all I know for now.

By the way, I think its Lisa Kudrow’s (Phoebe) birthday today, so well, Happy Birthday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Urvashi said...

Hey! I LOOOVEEE FRIENDS too! I can watch the episodes again and again! Season 6 is my favorite! You do begin to feel as though you are a part of their lives...
Check these videos out: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=friends+bloopers&search_type=&aq=0&oq=FRIENDS
Hope you enjoy them! :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

See that's what I am not a TV person :) too much addiction of anything is injurious to health lol!
Dear I hope you get over this cranky mood and be happy again may be with some poetry ;)
Take care with love
Urs Cheers

8:10 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

I looveee frds too...i have watched the reruns N times and laughed EVERYTIME!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zainab, Happy Independence Day.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Abdullah Tariq said...

whereareyou?:<

6:45 AM  
Blogger **LLH** said...

hey nice blog will you please check out mine its not much but its ok!! thanks!!!

**LLH**

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home