07 September, 2009

..a little sweet, a little sour..

I am spending almost around five to six hours daily on the internet these days yet I was too lazy to open one useful website and register for my university courses on time! So I paid a fine of PKR 1000 for late registeration! Now that's by far the most expesnive lesson I've ever purchased! so that wins this news, the elegibility to be blogged.

And blog reminds me that I ignored my blog for yet another month this time, or is it two? Well considering how busy a personality I am, am sure my great grand children will understand why I blogged so less during my teens!

oh wait, I had my birthday last month! Now that deserves to be blogged as well ;-) Well it was pouring so badly in karachi on my Birthday that it was depressing! Why because our consititution doesn't allow us to have electricity and rain together! But well, it still was a better birthday (comparitively) Thanks to my old neighbours.

By the way, its ramazan these days (Islamic month) so that should surely be on my blog! Although I think my religiousity has been rationalized to such an extent that the standard pakistani people might start to question. But... "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

So that's it for now! oh by the way, I am listening to this Nasheed alot these days, so why should this detail be left out? Lol here, enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKEkkStf678

3 Comments:

Blogger Tall Guy said...

Wish you a Belated Happy Birthday

You are a Virgo as well, too many of them around in Blogosphere...

6:26 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

@ survivor: aww thank you! =) you are virgo too? what date?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Finally I decided to read some blogs and yours is one of them :)
Good thoughts about your religious believes...I think you are on the right track ;)
Keep it up
Cheers and Hugs dear

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home