14 September, 2005

Into each life some rain must fall !

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain"

Atlast after a hectic and terrifying week....here comes a sign of peace on earth....My dear Rainy !! Its not only just rain ..its the peace of mind.. the feeling of satisfaction....
the extream happiness tht nature showers... and above all its a divine blessing :)

"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."

Every single drizzly drop which falls frm the sky mingles up with my greifs and reduce its concentration..
its compactness ...its harshness..and morever it leaves such an impression on my mind tht lasts till its next arrival ...

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again"

P.s: This was suppose to be sundays post,but due to the serivce factor it is being blogged today.

P.P.S: The picture above has been taken from DAWNS blog :)

2 Comments:

Blogger PuNeEt said...

Wow dear...
This is so beautiful...
I love rains too

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain"
Awesome quote...

Have fun n Enjoy rains :-)
Cheers

3:04 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

no wonder...I kept on checking twice how come this pic here ..:roll: :) did u take permission..???? hehe lol

amazing..you talk of rain and guess what y'day night it rained here too in San Jose :)
I loved it !!!

cheers!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home