31 August, 2005

Happy birthday to me... :)

Today is my birthday....my 17th birthday....which is never going to come again in my entire life...lolz...so i thought i should feel the specialty of the day...as this is the only day which is mine in the real sense:)....
My friends were the real cause of my happiness today ...They made me feel extremely special ..just like a princess...:)I wish my birthday comes every month hehe....
I would like to thank all my friends for giving me the best on this day :)
Special thanks to two of my friends..(Fiza & manish) who really took my breath with their lovely surprises :)
Guys you are the true world of mine :)....Thanks for being in my life :)
And now...when this special day is coming to an end i would share a little occasional poem with all my dear friends :)
Enjoy ...

What is a Birthday?
It's knowing you're
somebody special today
And waiting to see
what the hours bring your way,
Forgetting the things
that you don't like to do
And doing the things
that seem pleasant to you
It's enjoying those
marvellous little surprises
That come from all over,
in all shapes and sizes -
a phone call or letter
that brings you delight,
warm wishes and greetings
from morning till night -
It's making a wish
as you blow candles out
And having so much
to be happy about
That you can't help but dream,
as the hours slip away,
Of many more happy
returns of the day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Party ki ya yun hi bita diya sara din:)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Party ..haan woh tou ki....
buhaat maza ayaa....kul mila kar 17 logon ko invite kiya tha hum nay us party mai....1 saal ki umr say 17 saal ki umr tak k thay saray....sab nay tohfay mai beetay paloun ki yadein dien hamay ...:)
buhaaat maza aya...ab bus aglay saal ka intezar hai ..jab party mai 18 log ayeingay aur ek saal ki aur yadein sath laein gay :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

Read abt you and this special event at Manish's blog so heres wishing you a Happy belated birthday. Hope it was enjoyable.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Thnxz a lot Dewdrop :)
Do come again :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

oye khabar to ye ayee thi ke kisine din aise hee roz ki tarah guzaar diya :O

hmmm daal mein nahi ...poori daal kaali hai :D

amazing...am glad you realize that its 17 which will never come back...so dear live each day as if its your birthday everyday :D

hamesha khush rahein sada (ameen)

Happy Birthday today and everyday ;)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

@ Dawn : Bilkul theeq kaha ..pori hi daal kali hai....ab kya karein..milawaat is kadar barh gayi hai market mai k na pochiye...waisay party mai jo 17 log thay woh ye thay...Virtual charachters thay ..aur party bhi virtual ;)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

aaww!!!...koi nahi...dil se mile dil to phir kya gham hai nai? ;)

khush rahein sada

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home