27 July, 2006

“A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine.”

7808scd
A baby's one thing
the whole world adores,
And the best part of all this one is yours!

A baby is sunshine & moonbeams & more.
Brightening your world as never before.


July has always been a month of celebration for our family!
3 july is my elder sisters birthday,17th july is my elder sisters wedding anniversary,19th july is cute lil twin sisters birthday and finally 20th july is my one & only mothers birthday …But…These celebrations were not enough..therefore God gave me a niece today i.e 27th july 2006! Man you wont believe the happiness with which my heart is jumping now…the joy that have filled my heart cannot be defined!
Thank you soooooo soooooo much my dear sister ! This is all because of you that am surrounded with such unbearable happiness!
Besides…it was a sentimental situation today in my house..My mom crying..( I duno why)..My dad trying not to cry ..neither he was…but I felt something deep in his eyes!
My brother…well leave him..he was busy in his play station but my little twiny sister’s damn..they were like.. “A New Baby” ..Yaaaiyeee Lolz…And I…damn…I was out of my mind ,the time I heard this..my eyes wide open and my ears sticked on the phone while dad was talking to Jiij and mom was crying like anything..I was like Okay! A new baby is in our family now..a news of happiness is now in our house and a time of party has began..then for wht on earth my mum is crying like Hellll!
I dint have to wait for long to get my answere! As soon as my dad kept the phone back on its place..i got to know that since my sister had already passed her due date..therefore the doctors suggested for an operation! Their first baby is not born normally..It has happened by an operation! This is what was irritating my mums mind..But then..the thought of a normal baby satisfied her! She was happy that the baby girl was a healthy & normal daughter of her daughter ! :D

Congratulations my dearer jiij and dearest sister ;-)
I wish you guys all the very best for ur and ur baby girls future !
I actually am so happy that no words are coming in my mind…Believe me..It’s a priceless gift that God have given me…Here’s a great big hugggggie from me to all three of you! :))

But..I really miss you guys sooo sooo much :-( [Why aint you ppl here, why cant I see my 1 day old niece rHhahaight now, Why cant I see your and jiij’s happiness when at first u guys saw ur baby.. Why cant I hear the cry’s…Tell me..Why aint you here : -( ]

Congratulations once again dear sister and jij :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Many Many More Happiness jaani..am so happy for you and your family....
Congratulations
luv u hugggggggggggz

Cheers

11:29 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

hey,
I know hoe it feels...in 2005 dec my first neice was born and felt so grt welcoming the little baby in this world!!
Enjoy the feeling of happiness and congrats to u and ur sister!

1:59 PM  
Blogger rachana said...

hi,, congrates,,nephews and nieces have very special place in our hearts....

2:06 PM  
Blogger Urvashi said...

Congratulations! You are a khala now!! :D
Is the pic your neice's??? She's really cute!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hey,,
thats soo cute!!
U got a little angel in ur home now..what fun!!!
Congrats to ur sis and jiju!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

omg she's a darl!

Keshi.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home