24 June, 2006

10th June 06's Post ...

Tenth June 2006..What a realief this day bought !I felt like I was free from some kinda prison ...really true prison lol..During my stay in tht Penitentiary..I often use to make a list of some tasks..which I've started implementing now..;)
That list is now atlast being revealed here ..which contains...almost all those works which were on wait ..till my escape from that labours colony l0lz

Task Number One :
Sleep,sleep and sleep till Gods reminds the family that the soul is still with the candidate ;)

Some praise the Lord for Light,
The living spark;
I thank God for the Night
The healing dark.


Task Number two :
Install the most awaited computer game,"THE SIMS" for which I was crazy when a child..i.e lately a year ago hehe ;) and now trying to keep pace with my childhood dayz l0lz

"We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing."

Task Number three :
Start reading one of the bestsellers of U.S "THE DA VINCI CODE"..which i guess most of u have read already :P [ This post is published so damn late tht i finished this book and started another one i.e "Angels and Demons" by the same writer

"Books open your mind, broaden your mind, and strengthen you as nothing else can"

Task Number Four :
Clean my room..especailly the books side...it looks..eehhh ;)

“There's something about a clean house, a clean room. It does wonders for the psyche.”

Task Number Five :
Put all those greaty stuffz like songs ..pictures n all in my treasurer..i.e cell phone l0lz waiting for the data transferer ..yet again ;)

Task Number Six :
Start teaching my younger sisters..as this is a command from my daddy..so have to obey :P [ It have been now 20 days that I, a mere student possesses a teachers title...though an undergraduate one Lolz ]

“Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.”

Task Number Seven :
Update "The Morning Of my Fate" and spend every bit with my Pee-see [pc] ;) which I am doing sincerly ..aint I :D

"God updates Fate -- people update records"

Task Number Eight :
Practice writing poetry..which had been stopped lately due to exams as u knw...but the previous post marks the exsistance of this activity :)

“Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that which is distorted.”

Task Number Nine :
Publish a new blog...which would be dedicated to my Poetry..I knw this is gona take some time...but I'll surely try and manage..Howz the idea by the way :D

"You will not find poetry anywhere unless you bring some of it with you.”

Task Number Ten :
I use to be alive at someother activities like..band making...painting..sketching..so i need to take out time for it aswell

"The quality of life is determined by its activities."

2 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Hope u implement most of these !
I have read that Ghazal but missed ur note that it was ur creation.
As for the poetry it aptly reflects the state of mind u have been in at that pt of time.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Nice ghazal..dear!..I hope you have the strength and courage to implement..May Allah bless you
Cheers

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home