19 July, 2006

"What is sport to the cat is death to the mouse"

Zinedine Zidane!
A soccer player whom I never knew before this world cup... and a player whom I will never forget because of this world cup..! You might think me as a Nut or so for not knowing him ..but it’s kinda true. I was never into soccer at all..Though my dad has always been one of the best player of his team, though my brother attended his first international soccer match at the age of 8,though my dad won our family’s largest trophy (which caused him a really bad foot injury..),I have never been interested in it..or may be I never thought of being interested in it. But well..Now I think..this is the best sport of all.. It was my first experience watching soccer world cup.. and I found it…Gaa Gaa Gaa Great ! Simply amazing Sport ..every minute important ..every move essential and most of all..its fast..its never really boring watching soccer.. isn’t it!
Ok.. so this French man.. commonly known as zizu.. is now the hottest and most demanded news on every sports channel..Every sports website..and wht-so-ever! Am afraid.. very soon my brother is gonna bring his new t-shirt ..which will have zizu’s stunning header printed on it lolz!
I don’t really know ..and for sure nobody excluding Zidane and Marco materazzi knows what really was the matter! Was it zidane who lacked the sports man qualities or was it Macro materazzi ..who have said something really really hurting to him!But what ever the case was and is.. believe me guys.. We (public) will never come to know the truth..all we’ll hear is new story every day…so why waiting for the mystery to be solved..Why not just enjoy the good part of the mystery ..which is ..The Header ! ;)

Here’s a game..which am sure everybody is gonna enjoy…all u have to do is..move your mouse…click in the left of it ..and hit hard on the chest of Marco materazzi..as our zizu did ;) Lets see..who reaches the higest score…Njoy!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Anand said...

Well I cant believe he did that!!!
If not for that...the finals whould have been a lot more interesting!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Well...am glad you were dragged into this game ;) ....I always love the team sport as there is lot to learn and one's character gets brushed up...!
I remember Michael always used to judge his employees by asking which sports they play :)
Zizu...well...I think he is also human :) ...if its a team effort to win then its a team effort which looses one..!
Sportmanship and its spirit is for both teams not only for the loosing team...well god knows what happened but...I have my sympathies for both :)
Cheers dear

8:16 PM  
Blogger Ekta said...

Guess its a classic example of emotions ruling ur head!
If only zid had held on till the closure of the match...the match could have very well turned either ways!

3:43 PM  
Blogger ABC said...

So finally I got my hands on this game that has been rulling the PCs of Zidane-fan gamers. Three cheers for Zidane. And for FIFA too, to give 2 match panelty to Materazzi.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

it only shows how a second's emotions can change things forever.

Keshi.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home