25 June, 2006

SeLf - TaGGeD !!




I am thinking about... What is the purpose of life and when is it obtained ?!

I said... nothing that hurts

I want... to know myself better than I do now

I wish... to be contented

I miss... Missing people

I hear... everyday something new

I wonder... how fun is a sportsman's life

I regret... always due to my anger

I am ... nothing...but trying to be something

I dance... rarely

I sing ... When I am Happy

I cry... always On spilt milk

I make with my hands... Bands and bracelets

I write ... to know whats in my heart

I confuse ... right with wrong ..i.e to be or not to be

I need ... not to have a materialastic outlook of life

I should ... be happy and make others aswell

I start ... to experience

I finish.. to start again

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Gosh...whats happening...to you? Am confused by this tag....or may be ur answers...
Gal whats happening...there is more in life to look and experience...whats this at this moment...

Cheerup gal

4:15 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Hain ?!

Have I written sumthing wrong ??
Oye Dawn ji ...this was suppose to be a lively post in a good mood... :D

tussi ki hogaya :))

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hey wow!
lovely post...guess somewhere we'r all striving to know ourselves better than we do now!:-)
Thx for the lovely comment on my post--makes a lot of sense!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Saira said...

hi thanx for writing in..and ya probably men like all those harsh things...and u have a great blog..keep it up!!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Kudiye yehi to ke kammal hogiya ;) ki samjhi...? nai samjhi ??? oh challo ji koi gal nahi ;)
As long as you happy me happy too ji :D
Hope you are doing fine dear
Take care
cheers

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home