14 February, 2006

“This is going to sound pathetic, but I don't think I've ever done anything for Valentine's Day.”

red%20love

Valentines Day is here..Ahmm..A very special and amazing day for Lovers Lolz..
Well for me ..it is just an ordinary day..because...My belief is tht..a lover doesnot require any particular day or time to express his love...

“Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!”

Wht say you guys ;)

But anyways..One should not waste a chance of expressing his luv again and again..As the reason behind the creation of this world is nothing but Love... So Congratulations for those who expressed their loves to their beloved today...and many happy returns to those who are breathing and enjoying with their adored ones ;) esp quoting you Dawn ji :D

As I am a single yet Lols...therefore i made this day go very Serenely and calmly with a new refreshing ghazal of mine :D Hope you guys will Read it anyways ...Lolz ;)

Ajab kya hai agar khuwahish hai dil ki ?!
Zara si muskurahat chaah hai dil ki !


Buhat lamhay guzaray hain ghumon mai
Zaroorat ab mehz rahat hai dil ki !

Howi mudadat kay hum kuch keh na paye
nazar say justujo adadaat hai dil ki !


kaii din se samajh ata nahi hai
kahaain kaisay k halat kya hai dil ki !

Junoon ki umr na ghat jaye ay dil
Sambhalo k miyan dolat hai dil ki !!

Ye gustakhi na samjhay koi yarab
Zamanay say chupi aah'haat hai dil ki!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Howi mudadat kay hum kuch keh na paye
nazar say justujo adadaat hai dil ki !


Janab...ye bhi khoob rahi...kehate hein woh akele hein..
aur janab ghazal likhi ja rahi hai ...wallah!! kya adadaat hai dil ki :D
MashaAllah!!! ghazal to khoob kahi aapne aur daad bhi hazir hai janab!

Shukria ke aapne ye din hamare liye specially mubarakon se bhar diya :)...
jiske hum tehe-dil se mumnoon hain...:)

Waise...I believe that its lovers day and that doesnt mean a man & woman n all tht...
Its for all those beloved ones...I liked it when I saw even kinder garden kids celebrate it
..so my dear...dont say you are single...:) check ur mailbox and you will see u r in someone's
heart that too holding a special space :D...
Be happy always...this is my wish for my Valentine ZA..
cheers

4:01 AM  
Blogger FM said...

uffff....nice thoughts about valentine...

well honestly speaking..i am dumb in understanding poems..i.e going under them is not my speciality :D...So i am not the right guy to comment on your poem.

But you have a nice blog too. You are always welcome on my blog. Thanks

with regards
FM

1:24 AM  
Blogger Reza said...

I am single too :P. But i Dedicated my day to my parents :). It doesnt have to be a bf/gf or wife/husband that you dedicate the day to :). Btw thanks for coming by my blog and commenting.

Do come again. I will add you to my blogroll and will visit often :). You come by too, dont be a stranger now :).

1:37 AM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

"a lover doesnot require any particular day or time to express his love..." very true...

1:59 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

a lover doesnot require any particular day or time to express his love...

Exactly!!!! I so agree with you ....

If i were not single ... i would have been celebrating Valentines Day again n again ...

My Valentines Day anyway sucked big time ... i did nothing ... slept ... ate ... went to college ... marked my attendance ... slept ... chatted ... that's it! lol

Anyway ... howz other stuff going on??

2:51 AM  
Blogger Emotions said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Hmm hum to safar mein hi rahe Valentine Day ke din. Tumne jo kaha Valentine day ke bare mein usse se main poori terah ittefaq rakhta hoon.

kaii din se samajh ata nahi hai
kahaain kaisay k halat kya hai dil ki !

dil ke halaat to kuch aur hi bayan karte hain, inmein single hone ka koi aks to dikhayi nahin padta :)

khoob likha hai aapne. Poori ghazal pasand aayi.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home