25 January, 2006

"God delays but doesnt forget"

Gosh...why the hell I delayed your arrival in my life, Was I gone nuts or what !! You are such a darling of mine. I shouldn’t have listened to these people. There are billions and trillion of people in this world. was I suppose to go in the direction of all of them ? Which may contradict to one another...Huh.. No off course...!! But the thing is why am I such a dumb to notice this thing so late. I should have marked this thought earlier so that I could have lived with u for that long period i wasted with someone else. But anyhow...its never too late...Now I have found u in my life...and i hope to live with u for ever and ever my dear Nokia 6600 Muhahahaha...! :D

I hope no one was thinking bad things about me earlier ;))




At last I bought Nokia 6600 after a long holdup..
Many times I thought of buying this set but all the times due to some reason or the other i use change my plan and switch to some other Nokia sets. Like last time. instead of Nokia 6600 I went for Nokia 3230..and before tht 6100 ..But now when i planned to change the set i heard every bit of mine screaming 6600..6600 lol.. so i thought of going with my choice and sticked to what I want... ;)
The reason for which I use to drop the idea of buying this cell was lots of advices. Most of the people say that this phone does not have a good shape. some say it is not worthed 12500 rupees ..some say it is not as high quality as nokia's other productions etc etc ..But then after such a long postpone i thought i should go on the path of my choice. Not of others. So this was the thought which made me buy this Spectacular phone. and now it has been with me for two days and three nights ..;) lol..

7 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Most of the people say that this phone does not have a good shape. some say it is not worthed 125000 rupees ..

My god a phone worth Rs 1.25 lakhs! U r really a rich girl :) :)

Zeros se itna lagav theek nahin hee hee

btw congrats!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Kya uncle...itnay baray baray chasmay phen kar bhi hazar ko lakh par rahay hain...Ch ch ch ch :D

9:26 PM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Ab ghalti chupa rahi ho grrr..
Post edit kar dene se kya hoga ZA! allah Miyan dekh rahe hain aapki cheating :)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Uffff to baat ye thi...I thgt ZA got someone heheheeh ;) just kidding...
Yes....I think its a bit too expensive for me ...lol...!!

It all depends how much time do u spend with it....:)

am happy that you are with whom you wanted to be at last ;)
Congrats gal!!!!

cheers

7:04 AM  
Blogger Urvashi said...

Congrats! Yeah! Many people say that the shape is not good. But it has damn good features! My brother also has same one. He does't let me touch it even!! LOL!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Urvashi said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for further details. :D

7:04 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

hey dear congrats
6600 is a cool phone...

earlier I thought of buying this model bt issmey FM nahin hain :-(
isliye i took 3230

enjoy the fun with 6600

Cheers

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home