12 February, 2006

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”




Today the thing am going to tell u guys is something about my present aswell as past.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be ..But am not in this kind..As I sense my past was Good but present the best ;) And both of them are composed by the elements of Inspiration !

I am a truley inspired soul by birth ..I believe..But this inspiration i think cannot be called as any ordinary ones..there was always something really superfluous in them...something extra ordinary to be embossed..And tht was..I always got inspired by a person really elder thn me...elder in the sense 12 to 15 yrs elder..Yes guys...can u believe it Lols..Secondly..Most of the time i have been inspired by a being which is called a "Teacher" in the society..(Infact all the times ..it was a teacher) And thirdly..The conclusion of all my inspirations have always been in my favour. (Thts the best part)
When i was around 6 or 7 yrs old..this web of getting inspired by ppl grew within me...i really felt a feeling of admiring someone to the most...she was a teacher offcourse..her name similar to mine..Lols..i use tokeep myself updated in her subject ... made cards for her..kept my self well informed for all her specail occassion such as birthday..aniversary..etc.But as i grew older and older...ppl came and left in my life...(leaving their footmarks on my heart)The teacher I admired the most..The teachers who made special places in my heart...kept on changing...Or u can say updating...as all others are still in my heart and this is what I call Eternal.

“Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them.”

Now..comming to the recent news..Lols..Am inspired by a teacher of my college..who doesnt even knw me (particullarly)..as she is not my teacher...She teaches to the 2nd yr gals...but as our teacher was on leave for around a month..she came as a substitute ..and guys..believe me..this teacher is Parexcellence..One wuld never find her annoyed....infact she is the one who is always found with a calm and gentle smile on her face...A very contented nature person..!

"A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”

So the question I raise is...Wht exactly is inspiration.. ? A timely infatuation or Eternal Love ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Amazing post...for a while I thought u too dedicating something to ur teachers.
But the question put me in a thought where I felt there is some confusion or mis-understanding
with regards to inspiration & infatuation.

C'mon how can u even say so...inspiration is something which leads u to build ur future
which only takes u to success..may be u might end up more hard work but...infatuation is
something which I think is...your walking in the dark thinking there is a bed of rose...
but until u fall in the ditch u realize u were in lost path...!!

What I figure out is that you like people due to there talents and there skills, nature etc
and you have an idealism in mind connected to them...no matter they come and go but still they
leave a mark of impression on you...Where as infatuation..the way it comes it goes as well..
but leaves a pathetic feeling inside when you realize it what it was.

So never let the two come in between each other's way

Get inspired by ppl & make your future path more successful rather than falling for any
infatuations..

I liked it the way you have come out

cheers

4:11 AM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

A different post for a chg and loved to know abt ur trait.
Anyway Prof. DON has answered ur question superbly and I have nothing to add.

Prof Sahiba shukriya aapka ki itte jatil prashna ka itna behtareen jawab aapne diya.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home