09 December, 2005

Exams ..... !!



Being examined is the worst thing on earth I believe.. Isn’t it!
How can somebody judge us in such a less time.. May be at the time of examination something with someone goes wrong and we are in such state of mind that we cannot answer the inquiry or we are disturbed or what-so-ever ! Is it fair to justify one’s 6 months hard work in 90 mints or so.. Lols …Well Now.. Coming to the reality.. All this I’ve been saying is brainless because whether we like it or not we have to present our selves in a limited time as people have much more work to do other than inspecting us .. Lols
So guys.. u all have guessed it right… The examining am talking about is mine.
I am having my Mid-terms these days due to which am not able to update my blog for long. But am trying my level best to do so. Up till now am done with two of my papers but still 3 more to go. So guys u must pray for me.. at least these days Lolz :D

Till thn status set as A-W-A-Y ! :))

11 Comments:

Blogger Urvashi said...

Hi! I know exactly how you feel!! I dislike giving exams too! All the best!! :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

hey dear...
All the very best for your exams
study well...

I know ur very smart...
:-)

will surely pray for u...
do well and come back soon

Cheers

8:04 PM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

chalo hum sab se good wishes lene ke liye blog to update kiya tumne !

all the best chutki again:)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Hiyaaa!!

Best of luck for ur examsss!!!!

So true ... how can u judge a person in 90 mins ... it shud be throughout judgement .,.. i mean throughout the year isnt it???

During my 12th std exams ... i had fainted while writing my Chemistry paper ... and they failed me! lol ... i was so so disheartened .... and i finally ended up doing really bad in my finals as well ..........! ok ok am not gonna write my boring story here and bug you!

You study well ... and we're all sure that u gonna ace ur exams ... right??

All the very best again!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

hey not only these days ...but always :)

Lord is there will help you for all your hard work..:)

wish you all the best...inshaAllah..you will be successful ;)

cheers

10:32 AM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

ooye kab tak hain terey exams

come back soon

3:55 PM  
Blogger Urvashi said...

How long are your exams for???

8:29 PM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Hiii guyss
How r u all ??
am so glad for u guys missed me Lol ;D ....And the awesome part is tht i missed u guys n my blog too :)
Am through wid my secondlast paper today....only 1 more to go which will be held on sunday and thn am through !!Wht a realif i wuld be Lol :))

So guys ... tk cr of ur selves n i'll be right back ;)

6:49 PM  
Blogger LEMNA said...

Humm,this is the way it is:) Good luck...

3:53 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

wen is ur last exam getting over...

grrrrr

come back sooon

1:48 PM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

yOohoo...guysss papers Overrrr :D
Hurray !!!!

Status changed to ONLINE ;)

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home