10 January, 2006

Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight !

As i predicted earlier...This year '2006' is not going to be a good one for me ...Loss is the only word am hearing and experiencing everywhere around me..
In such a state...a ghazal by Bahadur shah zafar can be shared..which wuld express my situation to most of You.

lagataa nahii.n hai jii meraa uja.De dayaar me.n
kis kii banii hai aalam-e-naa_paayedaar me.n

kah do in hasarato.n se kahii.n aur jaa base.n
itanii jagah kahaa.N hai dil-e-daaG_daar me.n

umr-e-daraaz maa.Ng kar laaye the chaar din
do arazuu me.n kaT gaye do intazaar me.n

kitanaa hai bad_nasiib "Zafar" dafn ke liye
do gaz zamiin bhii na milii kuu-e-yaar me.n

Wishing you all a very very happy Eid-ul-adha :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Eid-ul-adha....

I never thought u will atleast start the year like this....afsos!!!!

u forgot everything about being positive in life....
aise kya naubat aagayee jo Zafar sahab ka sahara lena para ???

cheer up gal...

7:59 AM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

oyeeeeeeee kya hain ye

tu jyotish ban gayi kya
year 2006 is not going to be good n all....
shshhhh dun think in a negative way

things will be fine

Wishing u a very very Happy Eid

Cheers

9:39 AM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

What happened Zainab?

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home