14 January, 2006

May this day bring to you all things tht make you smile :)



Hey Dude !!! Many many happy returns of the day :))

Dont even think tht i forgot this special extraordinary day..It was some kind of error which i had been going through all day long..thts why this post was delayed..But in any case ...its never too late... isint it ;)

I take the opportunity to wish u a very very Happy Birthday ..May all ur dreams come true...I wish stars for u ..but anyhow ..am just a human being and cant do things which are not in my reach ...but my sincere prayers and wishess are always there with you :) Always...

“Sing a song of Birthdays Full of fun and cheer And may you keep on having them For many a happy year.”

You really are a great friend indeed ... and this makes me thank God in addition...as to give me such nice friends like u :)
As rightly said by someone “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” and u are one of them..Believe me :)

Thank you so much dear,for being my friend :)) Once again..Happy birthday :)
Now let us all cut the yummy yummy birthday cake ..yaaiie !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I came here only to eat the cake ;)

cheers :)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Ummm yumm yummm ... what a delicious birday cake!!!!


Happy Birthday To Your Friend (Belated!)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” and u are one of them..Believe me :)

cho chweet dear , I am touched!

pehle GPL aur ab ye cake aapka jawab nahin :)


Us din maine tumhara blog bhi chk kiya tha par ye mujhe nahin dikha otherwise I have replied instantly!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

bole to ye GPL kya hai :roll:

;)

12:18 AM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

sweet post dear...

a bit late here :-(

Hope u had a great time Manish...
Belated wishes for u :-))

Cheers

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home