20 November, 2005

" I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments."



Subah hoti hai sham hoti hai
umr yun hi tammam hoti hai !

Sometimes...it really happens...
we can not judge our selves.. whether v r happy or cheerless.. whether we are enjoying the soothing daylight or frustrated.. whether we are satisfied with our lives or something truly is troubling inside..!
Today am running through the same state of mind...am not able to judge what really is bothering me...am I really happy for nothing ? or am I feeling depressed for something I don’t know... !
Under such circumstances...I sense I should answer my conscience...for the question it raised ...why are we born..? Just to feel the pain...prove how strong we were towards them.. Or how cowardly we faced them ...and then.. that’s it. All is over !?
I thought for a while...tried to prove its opinions wrong (just b'coz something inside me commanded me to do so)..But my common sense was sensing the same ...I was pondering… what it says is really true...is it not?
The days go by...difficulties appear and walk off.. happiness never delays its departure for long.. people among us soon disappear.. then gradually things around us alter.. our thoughts sink ...our struggle to live some more days -fails..
and soon we depart aswell.. without a penny & with out a bit of stuff we kept on making all our lives.. isint that the end, reader !?
We are no more...our desires our wishes our plans ..all are buried with us...and then we are never ever been thought again !
I stopped a while....thought I’ve said something wrong...have I ..?
Soon I made out...what I was wrong up on ! Its true life is too short to be lived. Its true we are here for a very little time.. its true there are many troubles to face and difficulties to meet.. its true we soon depart.. but it is not true that we are never ever been thought again !
Thts it !! This was the only thought lacking in my mind...!
Life is truly worth living only when u dress up your mind with valuable bullion,
It is worth living when u really make some difference in others life...when u r functional.. when u r important ..when u r a need for others.. and no for your own self ...
as one would be buried in sand ..but not his deeds ..not his reputation he made all his life..! His character would be praised or admired after his death aswell..
his works.. his servings would be considerable...and he wuld be living entirely.. fully.. without and stress.. without the fear of death.. without the fear of loosing..!
This is the life I guess every being would be asking for.. but before being handed with such a thing.. we must pass the exam…which is worth giving…for if we pass…we would be the king of our selves.. and we would be the master of our souls as we are partially now.. and completely then !

4 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Sometimes...it really happens...
we can not judge our selves.. whether v r happy or cheerless.. whether we are enjoying the soothing daylight or frustrated.. whether we are satisfied with our lives or something truly is troubling inside..!
Today am running through the same state of mind...am not able to judge what really is bothering me...am I really happy for nothing ? or am I feeling depressed for something I don’t know... !



felt the same way so many times! i feel it happens with all of us some day or the other!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Well...well...well...dont know what to say..or may be am thinking when was I going thru like this ...:p, if you keep busy yourself with your passions and hobbies...its seldom that you will feel so unless...its about 'someone' that you are thinking more or...missing that person hehe isnt that ME???? hehe
Well..I loved the pic..keep it enlarged and posted in your room...where you cannot miss it :)

cheers baby....life is beautiful...just you have to look at it from that perspective. :)

;)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Mercedes said...

Hey thanks for your comments. You're blogs look awesome. and Yeah I love how my college looks, and It's really fun there.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Looks like i havent been to ur blog since ages .... :(

Hope u doing fine babez!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home