24 May, 2008

If you look back and sigh… you are just the USUAL!

Looking back at the same day a year back would sure prove out to be very sad because I’ve lost one of the most important figure head of my life and hence the direction and guidance as for where to head is blur and unfriendly but the silver lining is that ‘its still there!’ At this point if I stop and stare the easiest thing to do is give in, weep, and surrender! The best part is the world will neither slaughter you nor categorize as a coward because well this is reason enough to give in! This is reason enough to feel rapped by the eyes of strangers after all I’ve lost my mother, my love, my guiding star! This is reason enough people! Stop and rethink if you believe I don’t make sense!

Once someone told me it’s not the easy sailing that will make you what you wish to be. Now there are 2 ways either quit wishing to become a wiser person or learn sailing through the stormy weather. I chose the latter tht moment and I don’t consider going back on my words or thoughts hence sticking to my early thoughts! I don’t want sympathy neither do I want to sail easy. The true test of character is now, today, this moment! And I am ready to face the challenges, face the world, and face the obstacles.

If you think life has to resist change as you and I do it or intend to do it at various intervals – than keep dreaming because life wouldn’t follow your set paths. Today or tomorrow change will bump into each one of us. It bumped into me now and I am welcoming it whole heartedly because it can get hard on me if I try resisting! Understand, accept, move on, and don’t stop! This is all you want… all you need... And all that will matter some day… one day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

You have not left any words for me my dear and that shows how life teaches all of us as we keep moving in life.
I will say keep the words of those who have left us in between - such that we can fulfill there wishes while they are watching us from far.
May Allah give solace and peace to all (ameen)
Khush rehana meri jaan

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home