11 March, 2006

When there is a will,There is a way !!




I was struggling hard...Wanted to know for what reason am going through these kinda errors and all. Why all the time I have to suffer through this kinda miscommunication and broken links ! I was really hurt...because it was my observation that which ever place I admire the most & desire spending a quality time there, always have some kind of problem with it...In someway or the other...So with these kind of thoughts generating in my mind...I was browsing in Orkut & found there a community regarding blogger! Briefly defining 'Orkut' .. Its a Website providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests. So .. there I discovered tht blogger has been banned in Pakistan for some reason...I was literally in a Pathetic state..I mean...Why the hell ...! But at the same time I found something there which made me think tht when life fails to provide you wht u want...built it ur self ;)..Bcz it wht "You" desire to get..isint it ;) And yes...I found a way to access on my blogs..
A kind guy in tht community gave a site address called www.hidemyass.com through which all the victims of this banned service can access to their blogs...Isint tht kewl ;)
In our bhasha we say -Ghee jab seedhi ungli se na niklay to ungli teri karni hi parhti hai- Lolzz

But its not over yet! bcz more thn this incident...its practical form won my attention. which clearly states tht.. Mourning and distress are not really the problem solvers ..they can just boost it up..while exploring and looking forward with a hope of getting the problem solved ..One can get through it ..as we wont be given things dressed in a plate...nor life is going to provide us something or the other just because we need it or we deserve it ! Never!..For the reason tht..
We dont get wht we deserve...we get wht we Negotiate!
Wht do u guys say?!

8 Comments:

Blogger Urvashi said...

Why is blogger banned in Pakistan?? How can they do that?
But good thing you have found a way out of it! :D
I agree with you, we do what we negotiate! That's a great statement!
Cute pic!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Reza said...

They banned blogger cuz some dude forgot how to ban individual blogs that had posted about the caricatures of the prophet PBUH and instead banned every .blogspot address. Ah well.. Another good website is www.vtunnel.com to watch those webs. Btw I am also a member of the Orkut bloggers community. Search me by name "Reza Malik" and add me up :D.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

@ phoenix : Yeah...thts wht i thought...How can they do tht Lolz But they! grr they just do it..LOL
Forgetting tht..Rules are made to be broken..and a person surrounded with more rules and hinderances wuld definatetly look fwd to break it anyways ...isint it practically true Lol

Thnkss so much... :))

@Reza : Ohh they banned bcz of this reason...Hmm..well thn..u are right..they must have banned tht particualr blogs...:S

Another kwel site..wow..thnks so much..i\'ll surely find u ...and if cannot..then here is my name on orkut...first name \"gumnaaaam\" last name \"...\"

Thnks !

Cheers !

2:25 PM  
Blogger PuNeEt said...

so finally u got the way out
well doone

smart girl :-))

good to see u back on blog world
enjoy ur bloggin :-))

cheers

4:41 PM  
Blogger Reza said...

Eeek tried adding you but wasnt able to find you :(. Try searching for me and addingme..

12:51 AM  
Blogger Manish Kumar said...

chalo u got out of it.
hope this ban is revoked soon though.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yes...even I was surprised when I heard abt the ban...but hey...u said it and you did it too ;)

mubarakaan!!!! pic is awesome..n no doubt it reminds me of U ....with those kitty's naughtyness :)

cheers

8:08 PM  
Blogger Vishnu said...

aha you found out the way...gud!
try www.mebo.com if chats are blocked!


Cheers!
:)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home