08 May, 2005

" Mother " , A word tht means the world to me !






A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.She's a gift frm God,a very precious gift who teaches us to live ,to love ,to give ,to care,to acheive and to forgive. She is a heavenly character ,who's life plays a very important role in our success and i must say i m very lucky to have a mother like my mother :)

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

Somthing for my mum on this special occassion thou i havent written this poem but atleast i can present ;)

You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.

You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.

I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.

Happy Mothers Day ,Mom ! :)

And something which i dont knw i wuld ever be able to say u or not tht .....
I really love u :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

aah!!! sho chweeeet!!!!.......its so true...no matter what living being it is...one finds that warmth n love in the word itself...oh mother!!!!

beautiful gumnaaaaam ji ;)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

Thnxz a lot DON ji ;) and ghalib ji :)

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home