10 December, 2008

Decoding the encrypted script of life

Are u sometimes caught in a situation where you think u need to stop and reconsider? Or is it just me who has entered this state where I feel a need to rethink and reprioritize things that are controlling my life. Despite the wants, I should focus more on what’s needed of me and by me. And lets stop here because I know Its not making too much sense and that’s exactly what the problem is, My problem doesn’t make sense when I think about it, but this shouldn’t mean that the problem doesn’t exist. What I want is what I get yet I don’t get what I want. Whoa complex! If only I could express it any better!

Anyway problem aside, life is good. I am saying this because I have winter vacations lol, so I can live it up with lots of reading, writing, painting, music, movies and annoying friends and family :-) Apart from that, I have my eyes on a massive happening, which if occurs in the near future, will change my life. Yes its a life changing happening that I am waiting for and people who are thinking of me getting married or something, I assure you guys its more exciting than a marriage planning or getting into a relation or something. Its something MASSIVE and trust me If this happening would not occur or something, or in case it lets me down or the other way round than I will ofcourse live and move on with whatever is left of me, but that will be just another breath wasted, because I need this happening to occur.. I AM DESPERATE ABOUT IT! Its moving out of a country okay, don’t think very wild u people lol anyway so now that Ive disclosed it, I would want everyone to pray for me. And now I know I sound a little looser lol but you cant help, this is me ;-) –Cheers to life!

“Hope, like the gleaming taper's light, adorns and cheers our way; and still, as darker grows the night, emits a brighter ray.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

May your Wish is granted...

It must be something closed to ur cherished dream..

4:13 PM  
Blogger Zyenab said...

@manish: =)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home