01 October, 2011

Most of the people I am meeting these days inquire about my blog. Feels as though this blog was a part of my being once - more like an essential component that old friends are interested to know about as part of our catching up process. And I don’t like it when I have to say that I have discontinued blogging because I don’t get time. A light-hearted post should take around 10 to 20 minutes and we all know we can easily spare that much time no matter what we work as. Hence the bottom line is that I will reprioritize blogging, mainly because I like it.

For those who’ve followed my blog all these years, I’d like to catch up with you guys too. So to start off from where I left in my previous post I’d like to mention that I have now moved to Dubai. Yes, I found work there, despite all odds and all those bad-market rumors that used to circulate while I was job-hunting. So life as of now is pretty good. I just graduated and received my degree. More than that I think a must-mention happening is that I finally got to wear that graduation gown I used to fancy all these years and oh that hat too. However, sadly I have become more practical than fun so instead of tossing my hat in the air once graduated, I kept it on because I didn’t really want to lose it and then pay fines for it.

As for personal development, I think just 4 months in Dubai has changed me more than 4 years in college did. I am more confident than I have ever been, I am becoming pro-active, more responsible and well, I have cut down on psychoanalyzing myself and instead I just enjoy the moment that is the present!

For more on my life, stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

"As for personal development, I think just 4 months in Dubai has changed me more than 4 years in college did. I am more confident than I have ever been, I am becoming pro-active, more responsible and well, I have cut down on psychoanalyzing myself and instead I just enjoy the moment that is the present!"

Nice to know :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home